Saturday, November 26, 2011

OUTFIT: Impulse

Who is guilty of impulse buying?

ME!

Not a very good habit, I must say (though, it's really not that bad. Teehee).
I am not the type who will go around all stores, comparing notes or prices at that,
then go back to the store where you initially fell in love with an item.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
BUY AT FIRST LOVE.

That's my motto. LOL.
Yes, I guess I can say I am an impulsive buyer.
I buy stuffs that I find cute, even if I have no decent use for it.

Like this dress, for example.


It has been with me for three years ago and I used it only now.

I bought it because of its sexy back (even if my back is far from sexy!)


But I will challenge myself from now on.
I will be more prudent on my purchases.

Can I do it? 
Haha.

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...