Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sepa


I was never fond of wearing earrings because my ears get easily irritated, whether it's genuine or just fashion earrings. But because of my profession (and yes, age), I guess I have to dress up appropriately. And that would necessarily have to include accessories such as earrings. I always don the fresh water pearls that my parents gave me on my birthday. Lately, I tried wearing my other earrings. Last weekend, I had the chance to visit a popular fashion jewelry designer since I was within the vicinity of her shop. And I could not resist buying these two pairs since I got them on a very good price. It is wise to buy in her shop because there are items that are on sale. I'll definitely visit her shop again if I have the time (and extra moolah)!

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...