Monday, April 18, 2011

Who let the bangs out?

For 28 years, my hair has been straight and save for my kindergarten years where my mother experimented on my hair with the "bunot" look, it has pretty much been the same boring hairstyle (boring, imagine 28 years?!) So, I wanted to have curls. But the hairstylists were honest enough to tell me that once I'll have my hair permed, it will regularly need hair treatment to prevent it from becoming too dry and brittle. With so many payables, I could not afford the hair maintenance. Hence, the bangs. I wanted change. So here is the change. Haha.


2 comments:

fashioneggpplant said... Best Blogger Tips

looks great! :)

Chuchu said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks! pls. follow my blog :)

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...