Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Day!

Day 8:

Today is a happy day!!!!

It's Mother Mary's birthday of course.
Aside from that, I had a share of fairly good stuffs that made me smile a lot today.

First,
 this came in the mail today! Yippeeee!!!

Second,
We attended the beautiful wedding of Lau and Anne.
Had the best and fun times with fellow Toastmasters.
Please pardon the scandalous pose. Lol.

Third,
I won in the Evaluation Speech Contest for our Area. Yeey!

And lastly,
who needs a medal when I have these two gorgeous girls?

Thanks ryn and diane for your support. I am truly a winner for having great friends like you.
(P.S. I know someone was also an eager beaver to witness my performance but I know that
that someone will torture me forever and ever. Hehe. Hi cil! Haha)



0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...