Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 Kitchen

I went out with my highschool friends tonight. We dined at 30 Kitchen. It's quite a small resto, around 15 persons can be accommodated comfortably inside and around another 15 or more outside.

I like discovering more of these hole-in-the-wall restos, something to break the usual dine outs in the mall. It's a perfect place to catch up with friends, enjoy a different brand of ambience with a bit of the cozy feel.

Food? I would have to rate it as 7 out of 10. Though I liked what I ordered (Lengua), a friend of mine was not that satisfied with what she got. But I think I will visit the place again to try the other stuffs.

Location: before the entrance gate of Paradise Village in Banilad, beside Caminade pet shop.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...