Friday, July 22, 2011

OUTFIT: Bloom in Brown

Locations: Casa Gorordo & Fort San Pedro
Event: We have some relatives from the US who came here for a vacation.
We brought them to Casa Gorordo and Fort San Pedro.
Then we treated them to dinner at STK.

Trivia: This is my first time in over two decades (that long!)
to have visited Fort San Pedro again.
I must say, there's a lot of improvement going on.
Speaking of improvement, I can truly say that
Plaza Independencia underwent a major major renovation. 
(I should know as it sits right across our office building.)
It really now looks like a plaza.
Kudos to our Mayor!

Here's what I wore:

Was trying to swirl and hubby was a bit shocked w/my pose. Thus the blur. Haha.







black cardigan: mother's
black cami: dept store
skirt: thrifted
slippers: Havaianas
(had to change into my Havas bec. my sandals are
not grass- & stairs-friendly)

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...