Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ambassador's Cafe


AMBIANCE: It's cozy and just right to have a semi-exclusive dining experience with friends. I love cute little things and I am particular with details. This place spells a lot of details in terms of its decorations and display of artwork.
LOCATION: Very accessible. Near Ayala and Parklane.
FOOD: Nothing mind-blowing. I've tried some of their pasta before, and I'm quite satisfied with the taste. However, I had a tough time cutting through the meat of the food (Cheese & Onion Schnitzel) I ordered this time.
PRICE: Reasonable

I WISH...
                  for more ample parking space.
                  for a wider array of choices for the menu.


Ambassador's Cafe
168 Corner Rosal & Tojong St., Camputhaw, Cebu City
Phone: +63 32 2335711

3 comments:

My Kingdom of Pretty said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! Matagal ko na tong hinihintay hehe!

Chuchu said... Best Blogger Tips

@My Kingdom of Pretty

Hehe. Sorry day, i'm slowly catching up with my backlogs, both sa work and sa blog. Hahaha.

Chuchu said... Best Blogger Tips

@My Kingdom of Pretty

I'll post the rest of the pics sa FB soon! Hehe.

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...