Friday, March 25, 2011

Revlon colorstay brow enhancer

I'm in a continuous search for fabulous eye make-up. Lately, I no longer go out without applying eyebrow liner. I don't know how to use this one before but by constant practice, somehow I can apply it perfectly to my brows.

Just today, a good friend gifted me with this. She saw this while she was strolling in Hongkong and decided to buy one for me (she knows how desperate I am in making my eyes look bigger).


How to apply: Fill in your brows with the tinted wax. Just follow the natural contour of your eyebrows. Then apply the highlighter just below your brow, touching the brow bone. To keep your brow hairs in place, finish it off with a brow brush.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...