Friday, June 22, 2012

I miss blogging...


Yes, I do. I haven't posted a single blog post for months!
I've been through a lot-- both the good and the bad.
Mostly good though.
The best among all the good is this.

My first 'successful' pregnancy. Successful, yes because
last year, I had a miscarriage. Hopefully, this time around
we'll be blessed to have a normal (& safe) pregnancy.

So far, so good. Thank God!
This pic was taken last May.
I am now on my 19th week.

The adjustment period was something I was not prepared for.
My first trimester was a roller-coaster ride. 
My morning sickness happened at night. Talk about misnomer.

The second trimester is a whole lot better.
No more throwing up. No more panuhot. Haha.

We're looking forward to next month.
We'll know the gender by then.

I will take this opportunity to thank my husband
for the night massages, for buying me my happy food,
and for being the supportive husband that he is.

2 comments:

Psyche said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm always praying for you and baby's safety, Chu.

Chuchu said... Best Blogger Tips

@Psyche

Thank you psyche! when man ta mag date? :)

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...