Sunday, June 24, 2012

DIY: Sequined Tank Top

I've been meaning to do more DIYs but somehow I manage to put that off for countless of times. Finally, I took the time and decided to prettify a tank top that has been with me for I-don't-know-how-long.


It's very easy actually. I bought this sequined ribbon in flower design from a local dept. store (textile section) last year. I just bought one meter because I honestly didn't have a concrete plan then of what to do with it. I cut out the flowers, and arranged them in the patter I want on the tank top.


The flowers were set apart rather distant than I expected, thus, there were unwanted spaces in between. So I filled the it up with beads in light pink color and that's it! Easy, right?

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...