Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mommy Diaries: Gift of Laughter


To say that I am all over my son is an understatement. Haha.

I used to get annoyed by my peers and colleagues who flood my facebook newsfeed with pictures of their babies. Of course, a portion of that is actually jealousy kicking in. God knows how much I wanted to have a child. When I had a miscarriage on my first pregnancy, things became all the more frustrating. And i became more annoyed. I swore to myself that I won't be like them.

Lo and behold, I ate my words. Big time. Haha. Most, if not all, mommies out there would agree with me-- our child is our happy pill. They can be very addicting. Now, I understand why they can't resist posting almost every single move or milestone of their kids. I try to limit my posts though. There are stuffs that I want to cherish privately. There are those however that are worth sharing. And this is one of them.

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...