Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bizarre Office Spaces

Our law office is currently under renovation. I am quite excited to see the outcome.
Ever since we relocated to the empty office space adjacent to our office, I wasn't able to
see the progress of the renovation (haha, feeling foreman/construction supervisor). So this afternoon,
I decided to take a peek. I stayed only for less than 5 mins as the fumes of the paint
made me dizzy. But that didn't shatter my excitement.

I am now searching for inspirations on how to prettify my office cubicle once the renovation is done.
However, I came across these very interesting pictures of office designs that I would like to share:

White Mountain Office
Penthouse Office
Selgas Cano Architecture Office
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
Long Barn Studio

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...