Wednesday, August 10, 2011

YO-GO Boy

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4


This is the second deal that I availed, courtesy of Groupon.
Check out the first one here. Although, this is the very
first deal that I bought, I somehow forgot about this. Not until we (my husband & I)
had the chance to drop by I.T. Park. When I searched for my bag, I found
the voucher and perfect timing, we just had dinner.

I love their simple blue & white theme. It's refreshing. I'm actually biased since blue is
my ultimate favorite color (Hehe).

Anyway, I've tried other yogurt brands but what I noticed in the yogurt of
Yo-Go Boy is that, it doesn't have the usual sour taste, which made me think
that theirs must probably be yogurt ice cream and not the yogurt-real-yogurt kind.

But since I have a sweet tooth, I will vote for Yo-Go Boy's yogurt over other brands.

Here are the choices for their toppings:



What I had:

Toppings:
Froot Loops (yes, they spell it that way)
Choco Cheerios
Marshmallows
Hershey's choco syrup

Yummy!

Each yogurt costs Php 75 (with 1 free topping)
additional Php15 (+1 topping)
Php 25 (+2 toppings)
Php 35 (+3 toppings)


Where can you find YO-GO Boy:

Banilad Town Centere
Ground Floor, Banilad Town Centre, Banilad, Cebu City
Sunday to Thursday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Friday to Saturday 11:00am - 12:00mn

SM City CebuLower ground floor, SM City Cebu
Monday to Sunday 10:00am - 9:00pm

IT ParkGround Floor, i2 Building, Asia Town I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu
Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 1:00am
Sunday 1:00pm - 11:00pm

0 comments:

spread the word on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...